Bitcoin donations are welcome:14snQXeLcnJtWUduKZ6rC2MHdPYrYar1Tw

Friday, March 8, 2013

How to get the cheapest airline tickets

Here's the most important advice to follow if you want to get the cheapest airline tickets available. This is advice that I've collected over time. In my very own empiric and highly unofficial "study" it seems to be golden!

1.) Only order tickets on the following two days:
A) Tuesdays, or next best...
B) Saturdays

It's all about supply and demand. Most people order tickets the rest of the week, causing the dynamic ticket pricing systems to increase the prices. Try sticking to Tuesday is my very own top advice!

2.) Cheapest days to ravel
Tuesday or Wednesday is absolutely the best in my experience. Fewer people travel these days. Business travelers seems to push the prices up since they are traveling a lot on Sundays, Mondays and Fridays.

3.) How early before departure should you order your ticket?
This has actually been scientifically studied. Eight weeks seems to be your best bet.

4.) Check one-way tickets.
It's often cheaper to order one-way tickets each way.

5.) Combine different airlines
Try building your own route with different airline companies.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you’re a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will often come back sometime soon. I want to encourage you continue your great work, have a nice weekend!

    Cheap Flight Tickets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog? My website is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would definitely benefit from some of the information you present here.

    Internet Booking Engine

    ReplyDelete