Bitcoin donations are welcome:14snQXeLcnJtWUduKZ6rC2MHdPYrYar1Tw

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Easy D90 manual

I have found a really great Nikon D90 users guide which I have to recommend to all you other Nikon D90 users and owners online. It's totally free and even exists in PDF with great explanations and illustrations. The D90 was my very first DSLR camera, and I obviously didn't know quite lot on how to use these cameras before I bought this one. The user manual is located right here, and if you just scroll some lines downwards you will find the link to the guide in PDF format.

Oh, and by the way check out my other post about how to get the cheapest D90 remote available.

1 comment:

  1. The manual isn't free - Ken Rockwell spends a lot of time writing the easy to understand manuals for a number of cameras (including the D90) and asks for a donation of $5 from those that download the pdf. Not much is it? Hours of effort and years of photographic experience go into them. I don't know him, but I use his manuals - and I pay the donation. Dont be a cheapskate, if you use it, PAY UP!

    ReplyDelete